This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 12:35 pm #4596587

peterE-28

I would like to have your support to do this. I'm not comfortable doing this my self. You already have a admin access to the site with the username SupportWPML. Do you still have the credentials?

September 18, 2019 at 1:22 pm #4597059

peterE-28

I have a question. Would a total delete of WPML cleare the problem from the website. Could I then install it again as a new plugin and do all the work with it again?

September 19, 2019 at 5:08 am #4601333

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I have inspected the database I found a few other entries has different element type.
This could possibly be related to issues during import. I can see from the debug log there is a lot of error logging that is created from the import and other related actions.

I would suggest the following.

- I have removed the element id in the error from the database, check if you still have issues with other element ids.

- If the issue still persists with other records, Backup your site and database

- If reimporting by resetting WPML is an option, please give it a try- to remove WPML data from your database goto WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > Reset

- Check if there are any new errors in the debug log

- Check if you still encounter any issues

Let me know the results, If the same issue happens again I will quickly escalate this to the second tier for a detailed investigation.

September 19, 2019 at 11:11 am #4604115

peterE-28

Hi, We have reset WPML but before we activated it again we have run some test. And the server is giving us 504 errors when using imports through All Import. This indicates to me that the problem in multi fased. I.e we have a problem with WPML but also with All Import and our hosting server. Please advise. I would send our debug.log but I cant...

September 20, 2019 at 4:58 am #4609771

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

504 can be due to various reason, The details about the error can be obtained from the Server error log (different from debug log). You might need to check with your hosting provider if you are unsure how to obtain a server error log.

In case if you would like to try the import on a different server, I can set up temporary server space for you so that you can notice and identify any server related issues. If that sounds like a better plan please let me know.

The topic ‘[Closed] debug – WP Residence’ is closed to new replies.