Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by katerinaP-3 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
June 17, 2022 at 6:04 pm #11486863

katerinaP-3

Hi there, we started a translation of a page from Greek to English using the Advanced Translation Editor. We have not completed the translation and we want to bring the translation status back the original status as it had never started (to show the + symbol again) and we can not figure this out. We tried something we found in the forum but it doesn't look to apply in this case. What are we missing, please help.
Thank you

June 17, 2022 at 6:59 pm #11487165

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

I'm not sure what's the current status of the translation - it would help if I can get access to the backend to see what's happening.

Normally, you should be able to switch the language to the secondary one, go to pages, remove the page from there (the translation) and remove it from the "Trash", too.

That should do it, but you said that you did not save the translation so I'm not sure what's the status at the moment.

1. Can you please let me know what's the name of the page?

2. Can you please create a full website backup and then share the credentials in the private fields I enabled below?

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

June 20, 2022 at 9:26 am #11497415

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there and thank you for the credentials.

I wanted to let you know that the translation has been removed as you requested 🙂

Good luck with the website!

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.