This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by arnoldS-2 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 18, 2019 at 6:15 am #3366177

arnoldS-2

I am trying to hide currencies not being used.

After deleting the majority of currencies in the Mult-currency tab of Woocommerce Multingual; all the deleted currencies after clicking " Calculate prices in other currencies automatically" (Show) in a Product - they all reappear and as activated.

I either have to delete the unwanted ones again.

I am using Fixer to calculate currencies automatically.

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.50.54 - is how I expect the backend to look.
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.51.19 - is how I'd prefer the backend NOT to look.
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.57.19 - Illustrates where the (Show) button is located.

I don't believe this is relayted to any specific Theme but a peculiarity in WPML.

March 18, 2019 at 10:22 am #3368161

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if you have the staging/development site available with the site clone? I've tested this on a clean sandbox install and don't see this happening, so I am wondering if there's something on your setup (like caching) causing this behavior.

In short, you go to Multi-currency tab, delete currencies, go to any product but all are still there? Question - after you delete currencies, if you refresh this page (WooCommerce Multilingual), are currencies still there?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 19, 2019 at 8:11 am #3376263

arnoldS-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!