This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 14, 2019 at 9:05 am #4393675

chrisL-34

I am trying to:
Get the new translation with new custom fields to display properly. Previously we debugged it by deleting the old english translation page. Now we've gotten the custom fields to translate properly in English.

I expected to see:
A new page with the translation, or the old page(which was in trash) to be updated with the new content.

Instead, I got:
Nothing. No new page and the old page does not contain the new translation.

August 14, 2019 at 1:11 pm #4395021

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I´ll be helping you.

1. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

2. Steps to see the issue
Please provide detailed steps to replicate the problem you are having on your site.

The topic ‘[Closed] Deleted english translation(page) when debugging, now translation doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.