This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

You are not logged in. You can view support threads, but not post.
If you are already logged in, please refresh your browser.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesper 4 years, 2 months ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Harshad.

Author Posts
Author Posts
June 5, 2012 at 8:33 am #61748

Jesper

We run our site on the theme Flashlight, and it features something called Portfolio pages.

When i installed WPML i played around with it, trying to translate the pages and see if i could get the multilingual structure running ok. But when messing around with the portfolio sites the website was all messed up. So i unactivated the WPML plugins and deleted the duplicated pages and posts that WPML created when i tried to translate them, so the site would run normal again.

But now when i reactivated the plugins to give it another try, the translated duplicate are gone (since i deleted them) but the plugin recognized them as shill there? It got the pen symbol instead of the plus symbol, when i click it i get this error messege:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'avia_default_dynamics' not found or invalid function name in /home/d7114/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405
You tried to edit a post that doesn't exist. It may have been deleted?

How can i repair this? It is deleted, for sure, but i need WPML to know that as well.

June 5, 2012 at 2:13 pm #61832

Harshad
Forum moderator

Dear Jesper,

Can you please try this:

Please go to wpml -> support -> click on the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the page. On the troubleshooting page click on the general clean up button.

June 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm #61844

Jesper

Thanks! That did the trick!

The topic ‘[Closed] Deleted translated posts wont't be recognized as deleted’ is closed to new replies.