Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raphael Cavalieri 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 21, 2021 at 8:56 am

Raphael Cavalieri

Hello,

I'm contacting you because I'm currently experiencing a problem.
Once a product is selected on the Spanish site (hidden link) and added to the basket, the delivery methods displayed there are not the right ones (those of the French zone apply)
Is there not a way that the correct shipping method can be applied to the entire reino minerales site?

Thank you in advance.

September 21, 2021 at 10:26 am
September 22, 2021 at 9:18 pm #9641029

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support service. I took a detailed look at your test website, proceeded with a test purchase in the spanish language and I don't see any issue happening. Here are the details:

1 - I reviewed your shipping methods to the Spain region (see attached screenshot customer_01).

2 - Then, from the checkout page in the spanish language I selected Spain in the Country/Region field (see attached screenshot customer_02).

3 - Then, I see the shipping methods for the Spain region as set in your WooCommerce settings (see attached screenshot customer_03).

Please, let me know if I am missing any step here, have a nice day.

customer_03.png
customer_02.png
customer_01.png
September 23, 2021 at 7:14 am #9643087

Raphael Cavalieri

Hello,

Yes, indeed it is correct but the problem is that there was no way to select the country in the shopping cart page and so I did not have the right means of delivery in the meantime on the test site I made some php code to force the means of delivery depending on the url.
I thank you and wish you a good day
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!