Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 12, 2018 at 7:49 am #2811035

francoisB

I get this warning on the backend:

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => admin_texts_woocommerce_cancelled_order_settings
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => d6f8759340a7eec48ed2085fdfe1e7a1
[name] => [woocommerce_cancelled_order_settings]heading
[value] =>
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)

October 15, 2018 at 12:34 pm #2817404

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

It is safe to just dismiss that notice as it could be a one-time event due to updates and all should be fine with WPML after you close that notice. We had a similar issue before but it was handled already in the current version.

In the case where you can’t dismiss this notice, you can solve it by removing the empty value from your database table "wp_icl_strings" using database tools like PHPMyAdmin (or similar) or you can simply remove the entry from inside WPML > String Translation.

Before doing that please backup your database and website for safety.

Please let me know if this solved your issue or if you still need help.

Kind regards,
Mihai