This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
May 7, 2018 at 3:30 am #2002265

jesicaL-2

When I logged in to my WP admin, a message apppeared from WPML saying that WPML did not find the configuration files which my site needs. When I clicked to view detail errors the screenshot attached showed up. I don't know how to fix it, it was working perfecly before and I didn't make any changes to the site.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

May 7, 2018 at 5:03 pm #2017763

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

- PHP is 5.4.43 which is good, but it's advised is to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.

- Please increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more. For this, please try to set this variables in your php.ini:

max_input_vars = 10000;
suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;
suhosin.request.max_vars = 10000;

You may need to contact your hosting provider to set them.

Please follow above steps and let me know how it goes?

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Did not find configuration files’ is closed to new replies.