This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.16 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bettyG 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 7:46 pm #3909839

bettyG

I set different domain per languages.
I am not seing any icons on the second language because the icon fonts are still identified as being on the primary domain. I'm using Avada. I already opened a ticket with them, but in case they refer me to your support, I'm already opening this.

May 29, 2019 at 12:47 am #3910689

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please, make sure your server supports CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) and it is properly setup. You can ask your host support to check it.

See:
hidden link
hidden link

Please, let me know if it helps. Have a nice day.

May 29, 2019 at 1:35 am #3910749

bettyG

Thank you Marcos! That seems to have solved the problem!

Another question: when I click on the language switcher, it always takes a good 2 seconds before the browser begins to load the page in the other language. It doesn't take that long when I click on other links in the website. There's always a delay only when I click on the language switcher (I added two, one on the header menu and another on the footer menu. Both behave the exact same way).

May 29, 2019 at 6:06 pm #3917993

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the details, I am glad it works now. As regarding your language switcher issue I would kindly ask you to open a new ticket for that, the reason we ask about it is to keep our forum organized into topics and this way make it easier for our customers to find solutions for their issues on a topic basis, also, please, don't forget to mark this topic as resolved. Thank you for your collaboration and understanding, have a nice day.

May 30, 2019 at 1:58 pm #3923537

bettyG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!