Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 26, 2017 at 4:09 pm #1262536

Alan

Please assign this ticket to Bigul (https://wpml.org/forums/users/bigulm1/), because he asked me to do so here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/one-shop-page-for-all-languages/

Because he already downloaded my website locally.

Hi Bigul

Can you please help me with this:

When I go to the English website, and whant to add a product:

hidden link

Then click on the language flag form WPML to change this page to German, or French it works, and I get these URLs:

hidden link

hidden link

The layout of the product edit page is correct.

But when I login, then go to the German, or French pages directly using the "Language Flags of WPML", and the click on add product in the WC Vendors Pro dashboard, the URLs are not the same than shown above, and the add product layot is broken:

hidden link
hidden link

So why are the URLs loaded differently?

I added some printscreens.

Thanks for the help – Alan

April 27, 2017 at 2:12 pm #1263446

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi ,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support. We are happy to help you.

For the easy handling of this ticket please fill the debug information and private details fields after a full site backup. Check the following links for more details about private information sharing.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
With Regards

Bigul

May 1, 2017 at 12:06 pm #1265431

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry for the delay happened because of the weekend. I am still working on the issue locally and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

May 2, 2017 at 5:03 pm #1266481

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind updates, I am getting the wrong screen for Products in the secondary language while editing a Product also. Please check the following screencast and attached images for more details and to confirm the bug.

hidden link

It looks like a compatibility issue. So trying to replicate the bug it in a fresh/clean installation as a part of our compatibility escalating. I will update you the status as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

May 3, 2017 at 2:05 pm #1267240

Alan

Hi Bigul

I added this coded to my child themes functions.php, otherwise it would look even more broken:

hidden link

You should realy read this treat from WC Vendors Pro Support.

But what I find strange, is that when you go to English and click on the - Add Product - button, you get this link:

hidden link

When you then click on the flags to change the language, then it loads the pages correctly, like this:

hidden link

But when you go to the other langues directly, and then click on the - Add Produkt - button, then you get the false layout, with a different link:

hidden link

So we could fix this, by hardcoding the correct link in the - Add Product - button,
if this is possible by WPML, defining the link for this button.

Thanks - Alan

May 4, 2017 at 1:15 pm #1268170

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the details. Still debugging the issue locally now. Becuase in a fresh installation, I am getting the wrong URLs while switching the languages from Product Edit pages. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Different Links with WC Vendors Pro – Add Products’ is closed to new replies.