This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: We would like to show different prices based on a language or country. Is this possible?

Solution: There is not currently a way to do this with WPML options, but there has been a feature request for this. It is up to our developers to determine if and when new features will be implemented in a future release.

100% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by dilekD 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
July 6, 2018 at 9:24 am #2470257

testalize.me

Hi,

We would like to show different prices based on a language or country.
Is this possible?

July 9, 2018 at 4:21 pm #2477174

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Our WooCommerce Multilingual has multi currency which would allow you to set different currencies per language. If you are trying to use the same currency but different prices, you would need to do some custom coding to make it work. Here is some additional information for how to use multi currency: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

July 9, 2018 at 6:16 pm #2477547

testalize.me

Thanks. Just to be sure. We sell from the Netherlands. Let say our product is 40 euro. If someone lands on a French or German page the prices should be 50 euro. We do not want to add all the extra in the shipping costs, we figure this is bad for conversion. All prices are in EUR. Is it possible to show different prices for each language?

July 9, 2018 at 6:24 pm #2477562

testalize.me

Something like this: hidden link. Can it be done using WPML or do you sugest try this plugin.

July 9, 2018 at 7:55 pm #2477694

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

There is not currently a way to do this with WPML options, but there has been a feature request for this. I have added a vote to the feature request for this ticket, but ultimately it is up to our developers to determine if and when new features will be implemented.

July 10, 2018 at 12:47 pm #2481266

testalize.me

Thank you

July 8, 2019 at 8:24 am #4159911

dilekD

Hello Lauren,
Is there any update about this feature?
Kind Regards,