This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by myraD-2 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 25, 2020 at 6:08 am #5991251

myraD-2

Hi Bigul,

Could you also take a look at the styling of recipes? I can not understand why my style in English is not the same as in french. Toi can see custom CSS under "personnalise"

hope you find a way! Here are screen captures of the difference in styling (you should see the difference just by visiting my site offline though)

April 25, 2020 at 9:30 am #5991697

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please check the attached images. I went through most of the English Recipes posts in the frontend. It is showing a 404 error for the login and guest users.

Are you having same result now? Have you made any changes to the plugins or theme settings recently?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 25, 2020 at 10:04 am #5991865

myraD-2

Hi Bigul,

yes now it seems I can not see the english recipes, but I could see them yesterday when I sent you the screen captures.

Are you working directly in my site or on the duplicate? Do you think you can solve this?!

April 25, 2020 at 6:14 pm #5993557

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I haven't made any changes to your site except installing Duplicator and making a copy. All the debugging is done in my local copy.

In a first look, the styling issue is happening because of a compatibility conflict with your theme. I made a new Duplicator package and will debug it soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 27, 2020 at 11:33 am #6001857

myraD-2

Hi Bigul,

did you find a solution for my recipe styling that is not the same in english?

April 27, 2020 at 6:33 pm #6005289

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The issue is happening because of a compatibility issue between your theme and WPML. So checking about this with our team now and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 29, 2020 at 6:26 am #6017601

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

This issue is happening because you have added some custom CSS in Theme options also and it is not applied to English translation. These options are handled by the ACF Options page. I am getting the expected result on my local copy after the following settings.

1) Go to Theme Settings>>Appearance
2) Choose *Customize* tab and copy the CSS of *Custom CSS* field
3) Switch to English via Dashboard language switcher
4) Paste the CSS to *Custom CSS* field(In English)
5) Save the changes
6) Reload the English Recipe posts

Please try it after a site backup and let me know your feedback. Check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 29, 2020 at 11:12 am #6020447

myraD-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!