This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 8:55 am #4399729

jaimeF-2

Hi...

I did translate my whole webpage directly (AVIA Builder) creating a new page and translating it!, not using the WPML Editor. After reading about how Good is to use your feature It did use the WPML Editor. Surprisely I did found several variables and string that had to be translate. So I translate them, but I did not see those changes in the content page.

Did I do something wrong?

Please help.

August 15, 2019 at 1:40 pm #4401251

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Sometimes when switching between types of editors (manual, classic, advanced) content can become lost. I recommend first going to WPML -> Translation Management and make sure the page you are trying to translate is not stuck "In Progress". If it is either cancel the translation or mark it as complete, then try again.

Next, check the ID if the original page. Then, go to WPML -> String Translation and check to see if there are strings associated with this page builder ID that are showing as not translated or needing an update. If so, translate here in String Translation and let's see if that resolves the issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] Direct Translation vs WPML editor. Does not worl for me (Enfold Template)’ is closed to new replies.