This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jakobL-3 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 29, 2018 at 7:55 am #2857054

jakobL-3

I use a plugin called: woo-inquire-us-and-disable-add-to-cart-button to disable cart button on products that are not suited for shipment, so the customer can only view the product and not buy it online. The plugin has been working flawless for my native danish version, but when I translate woocommerce products to english "Add to cart" suddenly appears on english versions even though the "remove cart-button" option has been selected on the danish version. Can you please look into it?

I have created the product: " Tensai TVR 810 " where you can test it.

Best regards,

Jakob Larsen

October 30, 2018 at 2:09 pm #2862160

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. Yours could be a compatibility issue since the plugin is not on our compatibility list.

As a first thing, I'd ask you to increase the WP Memory Limit. PHP memory limit is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb.
Add this near the top of wp-config.php file (after the php opening tag) to increase WP memory:

/** WP Memory Limit */
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

The wp-config.php file is located in your WordPress root directory. It's the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.
You can check the current WP Memory Limit value from WPML -> Support in the Info section
More info here:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Once this WPML requirement is fixed, if the issue still exists I'd like to create a sandbox site where you can install your plugin and help me reproduce the issue. If we manage to see it on a fresh installation, then I can escalate the ticket to the Compatibility team to see if it's possible to fix it.

Let me know your results and if you agree with the sandbox site.

October 31, 2018 at 9:04 am #2864909

jakobL-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!