This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How to Disable the default notification email?

Solution:

Click on the WPML > Settings > Translation Notifications. Uncheck the "Notify translators when new jobs are waiting for them" option and click the "Save" button, this will disable the notification email.

0% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yiannis 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 30, 2018 at 3:38 pm #2776621

Yiannis

Hello,

How can i disable the "Send me a notification email when there is something new to translate" for each "New user" and every new Wpml installation. It is a bit annoy to send every user this message.

Thank you for your help

October 2, 2018 at 5:26 am #2780347

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Please, click on the WPML > Settings > Translation Notifications. uncheck the "Notify translators when new jobs are waiting for them" option and click the "Save" button, this will disable the notification email.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

October 10, 2018 at 8:23 am #2803393

Yiannis

Thank you!

October 10, 2018 at 12:27 pm #2804215

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Is the issue resolved?

Thanks

October 10, 2018 at 2:06 pm #2804662

Yiannis

My issue is resolved now, i just replied to the message because i got a reminder from your system to reply if the issue was resolved.

Thank you!