This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm #4382263

karolinaV

Use WP default editor instead of the translation editor. I know that there was an option, but I can't find it in the settings. Like this, I can't edit the ACF fields and it's kind of frustrating. The only way I can access it is to switch languages and click on edit instead, which means a big number of clicks and it's not intuitive since the "pen" icon doesn't take you there. Thanks a lot

August 12, 2019 at 9:20 pm #4383715

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

please go to Pages->edit default language page ex. "Anna Maresova Designers" -> on the right sidebar you will see an option to "Use WPML's Translation Editor" , you can disable that for just the specific page or all pages

this will allow you to stop using the WPML Translation Editor and use the standard WP Editor

let me know your results please

August 12, 2019 at 9:35 pm #4383751

karolinaV

My issue is resolved now. I haven't seen it and I was looking for it in the old location. Googled a lot but I haven't found it.

Thank you!