This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: In original language every products have two variations, but I want to sell only one in other languages.

Solution: There is no possible to disable the synchronization of variations in Woocommerce products. In this case you will need to create a different product with different variations.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 2:30 pm #4284241

lucaV-8

Hi, I have an ecommerce with woocommerce in three different language that sell same products. In original language every products have two variations, but I want to sell only one in other languages.

Unfortunatelly every time I save the product all the variations are back in other languages.

Is there an option to disable auto-variations-sync in WPML for woocommerce?

Thanks

July 25, 2019 at 2:56 pm #4284419

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

There is no possible to disable the synchronization of variations in Woocommerce products. In this case you will need to create a different product with different variations.

Kind regards,
Carlos

July 25, 2019 at 3:28 pm #4284647

lucaV-8

mhhh ... 🙁

July 26, 2019 at 9:48 am #4288771

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos