This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mazenA-5 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 19, 2019 at 12:47 am #4242695

mazenA-5

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to remove WPML translation and RTL to the Code Module of Divi that's used to show up the shortcode of Calendarista plugin. The page was translated to Arabic (as required) but we are encountering an issue with the Calendarista's pop-up calendar while on the translated page. After looking for other ways, we figured it might be easier to disable the translations on the Calendarista even if the other aspects of the page got translated using WPML.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

None, Calendarista wasn't even shown on the Advanced Translator.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

This is the link that goes directly to the Arabic translated page -> hidden link

Please test by clicking on the Select A Date field and then click the small black triangle that represents movement into different months. That's a bug that we want to get removed so we'd rather Calendarista doesn't get translated at all or doesn't get affected by WPML when it triggers RTL support.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Thank you in advance for your help!

All the best.

July 19, 2019 at 10:25 am #4245679

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

The issue is related to handling RTL style by the plugin since the page loaded with RTL formatting and the calendar with RTL style is either broken or not loaded properly, I did a little bit of debugging to confirm the issue by changing the calendar style to LTR instead of RTL and it seems to work good please refer hidden link

I would suggest referring the issue to the plugin author they can help you better with a solution.

Kind regards
Raja

July 22, 2019 at 11:26 am #4256531

mazenA-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!