This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 9:26 am #3746459

shoueebD-2

i have 2 language in our website default language is English and the second language is arabic.
as you can see in the picture the discount is applied in the english version but in the arabic version the discount i not applying.. what to do? we are using Discount Rules for WooCommerce - PRO as a plugin for the discount rules. please help us regarding this.

May 6, 2019 at 11:21 am #3747511

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Unfortunately, I could not find this plugin included in the list of currently compatible plugins here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

So most likely, this plugin is presenting a compatibility issue. In order to verify this, please do the following here:
hidden link

This sandbox site has been prepped with WPML + Woocommerce with some sample data.

1- Upload the plugins you are using
2. Select an existing product or create a new one (as simple as possible).
3. Recreate the issue that you are describing

Then, write back with steps ro replicate the issue you have discovered. I will then investigate, confirm and possibly send the issue to our compatibility team.

Just to set your expectations, for new plugins like this one, we have a set protocol that we apply. Once we can confirm the issue, then we will be attempting to contact the plugin author to work out a solution. In general, we do not touch code that has not been written by our own developers. However, if we find a workaround, we will not hesitate to provide it to you "as is" but it will not be further supported by us. The final solution must come from the plugin author.

I wait for your feedback and the example.

The topic ‘[Closed] Discount doesn't apply to products in their translated version’ is closed to new replies.