This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.35 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
April 18, 2019 at 10:03 pm #3641955

eduardoC-21

Displaying a form in english, but the shortcode does not work in the translated page. I am usin X-theme.

hidden link

April 19, 2019 at 11:24 am #3645373

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Are you using Contact Form 7 or something else to create this?
Could you please show some screenshots to understand this better?

April 19, 2019 at 7:26 pm #3648059

eduardoC-21

Thanks, basically i have a spanish form and other form in english, the page is the title of the page and the form shortcode, i am using X-theme and the form was built with WP Cost estimation & payment plugin that was included with the theme. I was searching but could not find the proper way to work translation with this form. If you can point me in the right direction it would be highly appreciated

April 22, 2019 at 4:58 am #3653919

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Please:
1. go to hidden link
2. install your theme.
3. configure the WPML as you have it on your site. at the last step click next (site key)
4. create only one page.
5. create only one form.
6. translate it.
7. recreate the issue.
8. let us know how to check and how to recreate the issue.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] Displaying form shortcode in translated page’ is closed to new replies.