This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sandraG-26 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 8:07 pm #4442645

sandraG-26

I translated my website to a second language. However, the margins and layout of the translated pages changed. See images below. I was expecting to keep the same layout after the translation.

August 25, 2019 at 9:43 pm #4455235

sandraG-26

Hi Rajeeb,
It did not work. FYI, your written instructions did not match your screenshot instructions.
I appreciate if you can help me to solve the issue.
Thank you!

August 27, 2019 at 7:03 am #4463145

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

The screenshot was a example on where you can find those settings. You would need to set ocean_disable_margins, ocean_post_layout to copy ( or copy once ) as I suggested earlier.

Did you try updating the original post after making those changes?

If that doesn't work, please provide your WordPress login details so that I can debug more.

August 27, 2019 at 3:31 pm #4468107

sandraG-26

It did not work. What WordPress information do you need?

August 27, 2019 at 4:30 pm #4468477

sandraG-26

It did not work.
What WordPress information do you need? I want to make sure that whatever private information is not shared in the forum. What do I have to do to achieve that?

Also, My website is built with OceanWP theme and Elementor.
I did a custom footer which is choosen in the Theme Customizer, and it is registered in the Theme Panel/My Library of OceanWP.
This custom header is build with Elementor and I translated as all the website's pages using the WPML Translation Editor. Whatever the footer translation does not appear. I checked the forum for solutions, but none worked. Please advice on this matter too.

August 31, 2019 at 4:56 am #4490187

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I would need your WordPress login details in order to debug the issue. I've marked your next reply as private so that only you and I have access to it.

September 3, 2019 at 1:19 am #4500305

sandraG-26

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!