Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nicolas Viallet 1 year, 6 months ago.

Author Posts
September 29, 2022 at 4:36 pm #12151823

dylan-holtonH

I am trying to: make all my translated blogs appear on the second language site. But it will show one blog post. I have translated all the blogs and the categories, yet it still will only populate one blog post on the front end of the translated site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the same as the English page: hidden link

Instead, I got: only one blog post showing on french side.

October 1, 2022 at 8:26 pm #12161905

Nicolas Viallet
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. Thanks for contacting us.

We are currently handling a high amount of ticket and while waiting for one of my colleagues to help with this ticket, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

We would need your WPML debug information.

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
In short:
- Go to "WPML > Support > Debug Information" (link)
- Copy the Debug Information from there.
- Find the private field I activated and paste that information.

I had a quick look at your staging site but both pages are giving me a 404:
NO RESULTS FOUND - The page you requested could not be found.

I clicked on the restaurant directory link in the top menu and it redirects me to the production site where I can see in both languages numerous posts.

Could you please elaborate a bit more about your issue (steps to reproduce including screenshots if possible for better understanding)?

Nico

The topic ‘[Closed] divi blog module only populating one blog post on translated site.’ is closed to new replies.