This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 week, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 8:43 pm

ipsow

I am trying to:
WPML is set with 2 domains for 2 lang.
domain.fr for french
domain.com for english

Process to see the problem :

I connect to domain.com admin
I go to page listing
I click to french filter to see only french page
I click to a page using DIVI BUILDER of DIVI THEME
The builder don't load, I can see on browser console that the DIVI BUILDER try to load with the domain.fr but we are in domain.com so cross origin block the call.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
admin side

I expected to see:

The DIVI BUILDER fully loaded.

Instead, I got:

Nothing.

I saw on forum, some complain with same problem with elementor or other visual builder.
I'm in contact with DIVI support, but they seems not have a solution. I asked them to contact your team, but of coure they will not.

So please someone fix this here...

best regards

April 10, 2019 at 11:26 pm #3581913

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This seems like the problem is related to the "Coming Page" plugin that you are using. Probably disabling this should the content be displayed correctly.

If the problem persists, please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

April 11, 2019 at 10:06 am #3585931

ipsow

Hello,

I did the test.
When I desactive the maintenance mode, i do the process to get the original issue.
Now, I see the front-end homepage inside the builder and the loading icon over.

I disable some plugins and of course i can't set the default theme because the problem is with the builder of the theme...

Nothing change I see the front-end inside the builder...

April 11, 2019 at 10:42 am #3586235

ipsow

DIVI Theme has for few months a new builder, who is displayed inside an iframe.
the url of this iframe switch the url according to the lang and use the domain linked to the lang.

i'm in the domain.com (english) i open a page in french, the builder load an iframe with domain.fr
it show the front-end depending of the page with a 404 (inside the builder because it's an iframe)
If i open a page in english, no problem. the iframe load the builder.

DIVI theme give the possibility to use the old builder (less options)
This old one, seems not be an iframe, so there is no problem in both lang.

April 13, 2019 at 2:42 am #3602901

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. So that I can better test your site, please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

April 13, 2019 at 8:24 am #3603941

ipsow

Yes sure.

April 17, 2019 at 12:34 am #3626185

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. Sorry for the delay. I've installed All in One Migration plugin and I did a copy of your site. I will install it on my test environment and soon I will contact you.

Thank you.

April 19, 2019 at 7:42 pm #3648119

Bruno
Supporter

Sorry for the delay. I was able to replicate the problem you are reporting.

This seems to be a compatibility problem. Note, however, that this is not the way to translate content using Divi and WPML. The recommended way is to translate the content using the Translation Editor.

Anyway, I've forwarded this bug to our compatibility team. As soon as they test your site I'll keep you posted.

Thank you.

April 19, 2019 at 10:10 pm #3648299

ipsow

Hi,

yes i know this is not the "traditional" way to translate.
It's just if I need to do a different page design with the divi builder on the other lang, well it's broken.
Currently the solution is to connect to the corresponding lang domain dashboard to do what i want.

I will wait an easiest fix.

thank you

April 20, 2019 at 2:53 am #3649005

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Sure. As soon as 2nd tier support checks the problem, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you.

May 10, 2019 at 8:57 pm #3787771

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Our compatibility team said they are aware of this problem and this will be fixed in a future version of WPML.

At the moment, unfortunately, we do not have a deadline when this is going to be fixed, but it should not take long.

Thank you.