If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 14, 2019 at 5:32 pm #4023253

jenniferE-6

On the translated pages the footer is gone, it is there in the english version but disappears in the translated version of the pages.

June 14, 2019 at 7:06 pm #4023821

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 18, 2019 at 10:27 am #4042669

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. The Footer is showing the matching result in both languages for me. Please check it once again after clearing the caches.

You can translate the footer credit note from WPML>>String Translation by choosing *admin_texts_et_divi* string domain.

Please check the following image links for more details and let me know your feedback.

hidden link

hidden link

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Divi Footer not showing up in translated version’ is closed to new replies.