This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How can I set the Divi slider to auto rotate in second language?

Solution: It looks like the autorotate option is within the page settings. If this is the case, please go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup and switch from using the Translation Editor to using Manual Translation. Now, when you edit the translated page, you will see the standard WordPress editor and page builder settings and should be able to set the option for auto rotate in your secondary language.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alanS-4 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 29, 2018 at 9:24 am #2244104

alanS-4

I am trying to: auto rotate a full width Divi slider

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see: The slider auto rotate the same as at this url:

hidden link

Instead, I got: not auto rotation on the second language full width slider

May 30, 2018 at 5:58 pm #2252745

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Are you using Translation Editor to translate the page builder content? It looks like the autorotate option is within the page settings. If this is the case, please go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup and switch from using the Translation Editor to using Manual Translation. Now, when you edit the translated page, you will see the standard WordPress editor and page builder settings and should be able to set the option for auto rotate in your secondary language.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

May 30, 2018 at 6:55 pm #2252990

alanS-4

That worked great! Thanks 🙂