This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mario Castro Sammartino 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
September 1, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Mario Castro Sammartino

Hi. I am using Elegant Theme´s Divi theme with WPML, and having two problems:

1) When I am within the English side, I am trying to save a layout as template to the Divi Library and the layout is stored on the Spanish side. Additionally, working on the English side and trying to insert global modules stored in the library, I cannot see the English modules but the Spanish modules. It seems as if the English library is not available.
The explained problem does not happen if I work in the Spanish side.

2) I have two posts published (one in English and one in Spanish) and I cannot connect them. In the Spanish side I cannot find the link to connect translations; and in the English side, I have the link to connect translation but the Spanish post I am trying to connect does not show up.

September 1, 2019 at 4:16 pm
September 4, 2019 at 1:34 am #4507623

Mario Castro Sammartino

The issue persists. I reported it also to the Elegant Theme’ s team, but have no solution either.

September 4, 2019 at 7:11 am #4508671

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

did you try to reproduce in the Sandbox site I provided during chat? This is needed to eventually escalate to the compatibility team.

September 14, 2019 at 1:06 pm #4572703

Mario Castro Sammartino

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!