This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 17, 2018 at 3:29 pm

iosifL-2

Hello,

because of misunderstanding how WPML works, I had to repair a lot of pages. At the end there are 2 Pages, which are correct translated in Translation Manager, but english text will not display on english pages:

hidden link and
hidden link

How can I solve the problem? I also noticed, not all elements of Page-Builder will be display in Translation manager, especially the fields for Yoast SEO. Don't know if this issue depend on the first.

How can I solve both problems?

thanks
Leikin

p.S.: under hidden link you find a Staging site

September 18, 2018 at 5:56 pm #2746198

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I will be helping you with this issue.

1. You wrote: "...there are 2 Pages, which are correct translated in Translation Manager, but english text will not display on english pages.."

It sounds like the strings are out of synch between what the editor sees and what is in the wp-posts table.

I have found that the easiest way to fix this issue is to install the Duplicate Post plugin. Then make a clone of the original post which will also make a clone of the tranlsation and all relevant entries in our icl tables.

If the clone is synchronised, I then replace the original post with the cloned post.

2. You wrote: "...not all elements of Page-Builder will be display in Translation manager, especially the fields for Yoast SEO..."

Please provide a sample page that illustrates the issue so I can take a look at it closely.

The topic ‘[Closed] Divi Module is translated, but will not display on page’ is closed to new replies.