This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 27, 2019 at 3:51 pm #3899413

Daniel Leth

Want to translate my Danish woocommerce website with divi and body commerce as layout.

I had problems with showing my products that are looped out from my divi shop module.

Now I found out that it will only show product that has parant og single categories without any sub categories. Is there a way to include all the sub categories aswell?

Otherwise I have to go through all my products and add the parant category to all the sub categories.....

My site is raw58.dk / raw58.dk/en

May 28, 2019 at 9:12 am #3904593

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I am trying to understand your issue, It seems like you are displaying the shop module based on the category when you choose a category the products from its subcategories is not displayed is that your issue? Correct me if I'm wrong.

In my option, this is an expected and default behavior and not an issue with WPML, it will display only products which are added to that particular category.

The only way to achieve is to add products to both parent and subcategory.

I hope this helps you better, let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Raja

May 28, 2019 at 11:32 am #3906263

Daniel Leth

ok...

We have multi problems with WPML on our woocommerce shop.

Our category pages dont show, our product page dont show.

Lets take the category pages first. We use plugin (www.diviengine.com) body commerce which is compatible with WPML, as our layout builder to create a uniqnue category pages.

When translated the library layouts, the translated version donest apear on the site, its like it never created a copy. I try with both editors, no luck.

This is what body commerce wrote:
This will allow you to edit the layout for the other language (english)

It seems that you cannot use the Divi Builder because of a language issue - see below. (we disable this plugin)

As you can see the content is blank, this is why the category layout is blank for example.

When you click on the flag to clone the page, it should copy the modules too - but not sure how you cloned the layouts.

So my question is how dont WPML clone our translated layouts? See image

May 28, 2019 at 12:40 pm #3906985

Daniel Leth

I finally got one layout duplicated and was able to translate it in to a succesfull category page. Bravo! See image below

However I cannot do this any further on, when I try to duplicate the layout it says "Can't create a duplicate. A translation is in progress" See image below

May 29, 2019 at 11:13 am #3914643

Daniel Leth

Hello?

May 29, 2019 at 12:23 pm #3915321

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Raja is off today. So I am taking care of this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

You are getting *Translation in Progress* status(i mean the issue of the following image) because you are started to translate Layout Post using WPML Translation Editor and the translation is not completed yet.

hidden link

Please try the following steps and let me know your feedback.

a) Go to WPML>>Translations and check the Layout Post is listing in Translation queue or not

b) Go to WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Jobs and check the translation job is assigned for the Layout Post or not

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 29, 2019 at 2:48 pm #3916631

Daniel Leth

Tryed both.

A) No queue

B) No account setted up, dont use it.

May 29, 2019 at 6:28 pm #3918041

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Divi shop module’ is closed to new replies.