This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 28, 2019 at 10:14 am

Puntorosso

Hi,
I use Divi with WPML.
When I change only parameters like Title headings etc. in the main language and I re-save the other translations through the Translation Management, the translated pages are not updated.

Please check the page "Events", you will see that many text headers in the translated pages are looking different than the english one.

Thanks

April 28, 2019 at 10:19 am
April 28, 2019 at 10:44 am #3697669

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've checked things on your site, and I can see that WPML and its add-ons are not updated to their latest versions on your site. Please see the attached screenshot.

I can also see that Divi (parent theme) is slightly not updated. Please also update Divi and see if the issue persists.

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 28, 2019 at 10:57 am #3697759

Puntorosso

WPML is not updated because of a bug

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-registration-site-in-a-subfolder/page/4/

Divi is now updated

April 28, 2019 at 11:02 am #3697789

Puntorosso

I did the updates of the headings manually, as we couldn't wait.

I will check again the problem when WPML solve this bug and I can update the plugins.

Thanks.

Best

April 28, 2019 at 11:24 am #3697817

Puntorosso

.. doesn't work 🙁
Every change we do on the page, being also a single word correction, once saved destroy all heading formatting in all translation.

April 28, 2019 at 11:42 am #3697841

Puntorosso

Definitely too many bugs.
Changing a simple heading in one module, turns 60% of the page again as uncompleted.
That force you to go through a tedious marking a lot of modules as "Completed" in the Translation window for every language.

I am really thinking of asking a monthly salary from OnTheGo, as I am spending more time on WPML as in creating sites for my clients.

Let's wait for the next update...again...

April 29, 2019 at 10:50 am #3702355

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

According to what I can see in our internal documentation the issue in this ticket https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-registration-site-in-a-subfolder/page/4/ supposes to be fixed in the latest version of WPML version 4.2.6. So please update manually (as I understand that you cannot update automatically) to 4.2.6 and then check if the issue in that ticket is resolved. When everything is updated, please check if the Divi issue (the issue in this ticket) is solved. If it is not solved, then please explain to me in details how I can see the issue and what are the steps to replicate it. Please explain to me step by step what I need to do on your site to see the problem. It would be best if you can also attach screenshots that show the problem.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Divi & WPML not updating small changes’ is closed to new replies.