This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kirkB 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 16, 2019 at 6:10 pm #3828707

kirkB

I am trying to: have the gallery module show up in the translated version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (change language to English to see what it should look like)

I expected to see: a gallery module

Instead, I got: No gallery module

Hi, I used the Advanced Translation Editor to translate this test page, but the gallery module didn't show up in the translated version. Any help would be appreciated 🙂

May 17, 2019 at 12:26 am #3829975

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please, try the following:

1 - Click to edit the page where the gallery is missing, then change to the WordPress default page/post editor.

2 - Now click to edit the page translation where the gallery is missing and manually adjust it to enter your gallery.

See: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

Please, let me know if you need any additional assistance and clarifications. Have a nice day.

May 17, 2019 at 7:41 pm #3836711

kirkB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for your advice but I found the problem--for some reason the Chinese version of this page didn't have access to WordPress' media library, so it was trying to pull images that weren't there. I don't know if this is a WordPress or Divi problem, but once I switched to the Chinese version of the page, edited Divi's gallery module in the Divi visual builder, and uploaded new versions of the pictures everything was fine.