Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Daniel 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
August 12, 2013 at 9:49 am #153897

Olivier

DMS is just released (new version of Pageline).

Our problem is the general concept of DMS that add his own templating and all the development of pages is done using DMS widget that are not part of the main Postloop.

When you want to translate your page in other language they are just empty !

What plan with WPML to support this ?

Olivier

August 12, 2013 at 11:04 am #153935

Harshad

Dear Olivier,

We have a program here
http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Where we work with plugin authors to work out the compatibility issues.
Would you like to interest you plugin author in it?

We are ready to join forces with him and work together to solve this compatibility problem.

Please contact the author and ask him if he is ready to work with us. If he do, please provide us with his contact details and we will do the rest.

Thank you

August 12, 2013 at 1:01 pm #153970

Harshad

Dear Olivier,

Pagelines DMS is a new and exciting product and we certainly plan on working with Pagelines team on WPML compatibility. The product was just released recently and we know that Pagelines team is making a huge effort to support their clients. We want to give the project a bit of time to stabilize and mature. Then, we will work with Pagelines team and get DMS fully compatible with WPML

September 5, 2013 at 10:29 am #161195

Jan

Dear Harshad, please forgive my impatience. How long will you give Pagelines DMS to stabilize and mature? Of course they should have factored in WPML support from the start themselves (as it is, they did not even have full RTL support to begin with), but such as usual it is not the first thing on the anglophone agenda. But I am sure they'll do a good job once they put their mind to it - as no doubt you will, too. Please, don't leave it too long before you approach them - I can't wait! Thank you as ever for your great work at WPML, we couldn't live without it. Yours faithfully, Jan.

December 22, 2013 at 10:53 pm #312074

Peter

I am also waiting..

December 31, 2013 at 5:39 pm #315003

Daniel

Also would like to know we're you're at on it. Being able to use WPML with their Sections, other than just the Post Loop, is essential to making WPML work well with DMS.

The topic ‘[Closed] DMS translation’ is closed to new replies.