This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 4:01 am #2786398

ana-mariaA-2

I just want to make sure that using wpml to make my site multilingual does not change woocommerce webhooks or database tables.
My site is connected via webhooks to a point of sale integral system, where we manage stock, product, orders, etc. Will using WPML be a problem?

October 4, 2018 at 4:22 pm #2788194

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

WPML stores the translations in its own database tables and has no interaction with WooCoomerce's db tables.

However, if you will use the "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin, that one still doesn't change the WooCommerce db tables but it changes the content of those tables.

Here is also some more documentation regarding WCML:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

My recommendation would be to always use a staging site where you can test things first before going to production as its safer.

Hope this answers your question.

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this topic and don't forget that you are very welcomed to write us whenever you will need support regarding situations like this.

Kind regards,
Mihai