This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by veraK 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 22, 2019 at 8:21 am #4254803

veraK

Hi,

In the Woocommerce I have enabled multi-currency.
It works fine in the Admin, but on the site, it doesn't show the currency symbol, but a box sign. Do you know what to do to fix it?

Thank you,
Vera

July 22, 2019 at 9:58 am #4255749

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have checked product page (hidden link) in Chrome and Firefox browsers and it showing currency symbol correctly as you can see in the attached screenshot. Could you please clear your browser cache and take another look on it.

If still issue persists, please provide me screenshot and page URL where I can see this issue.

Thank you

July 22, 2019 at 11:45 am #4256761

veraK

Noman,
I have Shekels, Dollars and Rubles. On different product pages.
The problem began when I added the Rubles.
Then, it shows nothing, no price on the product page, until I chose the rubles from a dropdown list, and then it shows boxes - for all currencies.
Here is a URL for a page with Russian books - from an external source (ozon.ru):
hidden link
I added a screenshot.
Thank you,
Vera

July 22, 2019 at 4:47 pm #4259989

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I have selected Rubles currency from dropdown but it showing correct symbol here as you can see in the attached screenshot. Can you please let me know which browser you are using where this issue arising.

Thank you

July 22, 2019 at 5:03 pm #4260255

veraK

Noman,
That's interesting.
I am using Chrome.
Now that you asked, I tried it in the Firefox and it works there.
But I think most people use Chrome today, so how do we fix that?
Thank you,
Vera

July 23, 2019 at 10:25 am #4265091

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I am also using latest Chrome browser and it’s showing correct symbol here, I have checked in my second laptop with similar results. It might be some issue in your browser. Could you please try to delete and reinstall the Chrome browser and see if this resolves your issue or not?

Thank you

July 24, 2019 at 8:22 am #4271479

veraK

Noman,
Nothing happened for me.
However, I have opened the page from other computers and saw it was displaying correctly, so there appears to be no issue.
My apologies for troubling you,
Vera

July 24, 2019 at 8:23 am #4271485

veraK

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!