This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by aliB-9 5 hours, 57 minutes ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 21, 2020 at 1:18 pm #5733067

aliB-9

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have set up everything on my website. and installed Arabic language
All the pages in Dokan dashboard are working great
except for the orders page in the Arabic version... it shows 404 error when accessed

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I have followed many trials of solutions that I found in your help forum but without benefit.
I have edited the custom XML in WPML. and translated Dokan pages with the corresponding translated page ID

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

March 24, 2020 at 5:56 am #5747925

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

I hope you have tried the steps recommend in the following ticket. Please check.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/dokan-dashboard-links-dont-translate-and-point-to-404-page/#post-4780633

If the issue exists, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 25, 2020 at 5:39 am #5757071

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. It may be happening because the Arabic translation for the Dokan Dashboard is not completed yet. Please try the following steps after a site backup and check is there any difference in the result.

1) Open Dashboard page for edit in English
2) Switch to Arabic via Dashboard language switcher on the top
3) Click on *Overwrite with English content.* button of the language widget(on the right side of the screen)
4) After this action, the Arabic Dashboard page will become a duplicate page of English

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 25, 2020 at 7:49 am #5757695

aliB-9

Hi
I tried that
And it shows the same

Still not working

March 25, 2020 at 1:19 pm #5760813

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It requires further checking. So please allows me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 26, 2020 at 7:48 pm #5773445

aliB-9

Hi

i have created a package that you can access and use

thanx
you can create your own if you need

March 27, 2020 at 8:59 am #5776393

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the Duplicator copy. The issue is happening because of a conflict with the Dokan - WPML Integration plugin and the latest version of WPML. I am getting the expected result on my local copy when Dokan - WPML Integration plugin inactive or *[dokan_pages]dashboard* string is marked as *Not translated* in WPML>>String Translation.

The same issue is happening with hidden link page also.

Therefore I have marked *[dokan_pages]dashboard* string as *Not translated* in WPML>>String Translation on your site now. Then it shows the expected result.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 28, 2020 at 7:59 am #5784549

aliB-9

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!