This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by andreaS-28 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
November 30, 2018 at 5:11 pm #2956978

nicolas.P

Hello,

It's seems i get an issue of compatibility with dokan when wpml is activated.
Indeed, the dashboard of seller about dokan (the links between tabs) don't work.

I installed Dokan WPML integration.
All updates are good about wpml plugins with good key
(Sitepress Multilingual, WooCommerce Multilingual, WPML Translation Management, WPML Media, WPML String Translation plugin)

When i disable sitepress plugin, the links from dokan works good.

The link i sent is a clone, so you can test it as you wish and i will make another clone if needed.

December 3, 2018 at 12:00 pm #2962012

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting our support forum,

I would request you to check the issue with a minimal setup in your test site, with just the theme, Dokan and WPML activated.

Backup your site and database before you proceed

Please try the steps below in your test environment:

• Deactivate all other plugins Except Dokan, WPML plugins. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugins.
  • Change the theme to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
  • If the problem disappears, start activating plugins one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

lets us know how it goes.

Thanks.

December 3, 2018 at 1:28 pm #2962435

nicolas.P

Hello Mr Mohammed,

I followed the steps below :

I disabled all plugins from actual theme and just let these plugins up :

dokan
dokan wpml integration
woocommerce
woocommerce multilingual
all wpml plugins as i mentionned in my previous message.

I still get an issue about the tabs in dokan.

So to test i disabled again wpml multilingual CMS and it worked.

Always in this configuration, i enabled again wpml and i have activated another theme, twenty seventeen. And test again. Issue is always there.
So i put the updates of the theme, issue always there.

I changed theme for twenty fifteen with same way. Issue is always there.

I always do tests in private mode by refreshing all pages.

Thank you in advance for you next reply.

December 3, 2018 at 2:45 pm #2962775

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hello Nicolas,

I will help you further with this, I need more information about the issue for this I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to reproduce this behavior?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures
I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved.
Please, allow me to disable/enable plugins and change the theme if needed.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok for you.

*Important: Be sure to backup your site and database first before you proceed! You can use a plugin for this if you like. You can use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you don't see the form below, please don't add your credentials as they will be publicly exposed: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thanks

December 4, 2018 at 8:20 am #2965269

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Nicolas,

It seems like a compatibility issue. The test site went down a couple of time which hindered the debug process. To investigate further we need to work on a clean install for that I have created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link: hidden link

Through this link, you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugins Dokan, Woocomerce and Dokan wpml bridge to this test install and setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options). Please note that we only need the Dokan, Woocomerce, and Dokan wpml bridge and the related functionality, you don't need to set up an entire website or clone your existing site.

The test site will have the WPML plugins already installed.

Please let me know once you are done.

Thanks.

December 4, 2018 at 10:11 am #2965760

nicolas.P

Hi Mohammed,

All setup are up trought your link.

Please kindly go trought it and let me know about it.

thank you.

December 4, 2018 at 2:21 pm #2966855

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

I am unable to reproduce the issue in a clean install. The Dokan dashboard links are working fine. You could verify from the sandbox site (hidden link). It seems one of your plugins is conflicting with WPML.

I would recommend you to please try the steps mentioned in my previous reply
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/dokans-links-are-dead-when-wpml-activated/#post-2962012

Minimal working setup:

Plugins :

• WPML Multilingual CMS
  • WPML Media
  • WPML String translation
  • WPML Translation Management
  • Woocommerce
  • Woocommerce Multilingual
  • Dokan
  • Dokan Pro - Business
  • Dokan WPML Integration

Theme : Twenty Sixteen

Recommended WPML setting : Enable Different languages in directories

Permalink : Set to %postname%

December 4, 2018 at 3:26 pm #2967183

nicolas.P

Hi Mohammed.

Thank you for your fast reply and your time. Indeed all are working in this setup.

You are right, the issue could be from plugins of my setup or issue inside database. So. i will make it proper and i'm sure it will resolve this issue of compatibility.

thank you very much Mohammed. I make that chat as resolved. i will open a new ticket if after all checking by my side and all is proper, i get a new problem.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Nicolas.

December 4, 2018 at 3:27 pm #2967186

nicolas.P

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 22, 2019 at 12:02 pm #4618369

andreaS-28

Just FYI, this is caused by the function "fix_fallback_links" inside the "WPML_Fix_Links_In_Display_As_Translated_Content" class, which erroneously replaces permalinks on the dokan dashboard.