No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 9:08 am #3723029

Anton Nikitinskyi

I put your plugin. Configured. I decided to test it. Made a copy of the main page. Translated her. Then the site owner also translated the main page itself. But the problem is that the translation of the main page does not work and is not displayed anywhere.
I deleted the translation of the copy of the page and the copy itself.
In the list of pages you can click on + and add a page translation. When I go there, everything is already translated. I add the translation, But the link to the page does not appear anywhere. Although the settings of the plugin says that the main page has already been translated.
I will be glad to any help.

May 3, 2019 at 6:17 am #3731073

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Anton,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development, So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Best regards,
Andrés

May 3, 2019 at 12:05 pm #3734025

Anton Nikitinskyi

How can I get in touch with those developer support? I could not send a letter to the address which is indicated to me in the personal account of the site.

May 3, 2019 at 12:46 pm #3734311

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Sorry for the confusion, Anton. I meant that you need to contact the developer that initially set up WPML on your site. If you don't know him, you may need to contact the site owner as he could have bought the license or can put you in contact with him.

Regards