Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
February 25, 2021 at 3:14 pm #8173701

Robert

Hi Bigul,

Thanks, that solved the need to log in... but it keeps doing strange (or expected???) things:

So how are the other parts of WPML, like string translations, images and I don't know what more WMPL contains, that I cannot foresee right now? Also, double original languages popping up there? How to solve that? What unexpected (expected???) results are popping up when developing the website?

Yes, I just made a back-up again & Yes, give you & your colleagues permission to login in to the website.

February 25, 2021 at 3:16 pm #8173705

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

I am not able to reproduce this issue exactly. So please share the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site. It will be great if you can share a couple of screenshots or a screencast for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 2, 2021 at 10:02 pm #8212127

Robert

You are not reading my message. In this thread I'm asking your team if there are other '(un)expected' results?

As you only acknowledge, if I give you one. I would like to know upfront, are there other '(un)expected' results?

March 2, 2021 at 10:12 pm #8212165

Robert

As I wrote:

It looks like: "Yes sir, of course we can change the steering-wheel of your car from left to right. But not telling me BEFORE the effects. That the gaspedals are mirrored, that seats won't be changed & having less options, etc etc. So then I should have better not bought the car with - for me - a steering-wheel on the wrong side.

You only respond of what I find out, nothing more. So how can I foresee if this solutions is a workable one, if you do not GIVE ME ALL THE EXPECTED RESULTS???

March 3, 2021 at 10:09 am #8215035

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Ivar,

Thank you for your feedback. For your kind updates, I have updated you on the following ticket now. Please check it there. It will help us to avoid discussing multiple issues in a single ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/product-categories-duplication/

--
Thanks!

Bigul