If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by tobiasL-11 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm

tobiasL-11

when refunding an order and ticking the restock option, the product gets added twice to the stock (I assume for every language). But it should be added only once.

hidden link

July 24, 2019 at 6:23 pm #4276951

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I am not able to login the site because of the wrong password error. Please check.

FEHLER: Das Passwort, das du für den Benutzernamen ***** eingegeben hast, ist nicht korrekt. Passwort vergessen?

Please deactivate WooCommerce Multilingual plugin for a moment and check you are getting the expected result when refunding an order and ticking the restock option.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 25, 2019 at 8:20 am
July 25, 2019 at 2:17 pm #4284099

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I can login to the site now. Please let me know the following details for tracking the issue.

1) Does it happens with Simple(normal) and Composite Products

2) Please upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce and WooCommerce Composite Products after site backup and check the issue is existing or not

3) Please deactivate WooCommerce Multilingual plugin for a moment and make sure you are getting the expected result when refunding an order and ticking the restock option

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 26, 2019 at 7:44 am #4287965

tobiasL-11

Hello Bugul,

1) it happens with both
2) i did. It's still happening
3) i did. It's still happening with the plugin deactivated

July 26, 2019 at 3:37 pm #4290589

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the details. Now WPML plugins are inactive on your site. Have you disabled it as a part of testing. Please let me know your feedback.

Is it a staging site? If so, can you please give the permission to do some troubleshooting tests on it.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 29, 2019 at 9:25 am #4298125

tobiasL-11

Hello Bigul,
they were just deactivated for testing. you can do anything you have to do in order to solve the problem. The staging is all yours.

July 29, 2019 at 5:39 pm #4302603

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the permission. One more request. As a part of our escalation process please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 30, 2019 at 8:53 am #4305881

tobiasL-11

go ahead 🙂

July 30, 2019 at 5:18 pm #4309847

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the permission. I made a Duplicator copy of your site and debugging the issue now. Will get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 31, 2019 at 4:11 pm #4316377

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

I am continuing the debugging of the problem and having an issue with shipping option. On your site and my local copy is showing following warning while checkout. The result is same with different products and address combinations. I have also used the same address you have used in the previous orders.

No shipping method has been selected. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

So please share me your suggestion on this. Do we have to try with any special Products or address? Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 6, 2019 at 1:23 pm #4347775

tobiasL-11

strangely this only happens on the staging.
You can simply use the voucher code "pickup". It will reduce the shipping costs to 0 € and you can place the order.

August 7, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4355305

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have tried a few combinations of purchases with hidden link Product.

The *Restock refunded items* feature is not working even all the WPML plugins are inactive. Now all other plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Composite Products are inactive on the staging site. But the issue is existing.

Please check and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 7, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4355359

tobiasL-11

i just made a test (order #117587) and its working: 4124 reduced to 4123 and back to 4124.

August 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm #4357395

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please share the exact steps you are following. Because the orders I have updated is not showing *Refund* status.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul