Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by tobiasL-11 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 9:06 am #4361361

tobiasL-11

- click on refund
- type in the amount which should be refundet next to the products
- the amount gets calulated automatically on the bottom
- tick the box for restocking
- click "save" or something like that to finish the refund.

August 9, 2019 at 9:20 am #4368937

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Bigul is not available today. Since he is aware of the issue in-depth, I would like to ask if it's ok to wait for him? He will be back on Monday.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 12, 2019 at 5:50 am #4378469

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have tried again with the following products. But the restocking is not working for these two products, the only active plugins are WooCommerce and WooCommerce Composite Products.

hidden link

hidden link

So please check with these two products and let me know your feedback.

Sorry for the delays.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 20, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4423697

tobiasL-11

Hello,
the problem only occurs with two langues activated. So you need to activate WPML and multilingual etc with German and English and then test.

Cheers
Franziska

August 21, 2019 at 7:04 am #4428391

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Franziska,

Thank you for the updates. But I have a doubt about this. The issue is existing for me when I tried with the following products while all WPML plugins were deactivated.

hidden link

hidden link

Therefore I have a request. Please share a video(screencast) for a better understanding. You can share the video as a Google Drive or Dropbox URL.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 21, 2019 at 8:58 am #4429221

tobiasL-11

I finally found the reason for the double restocking. it's the plugin "WooCommerce Auto Restore Stock". so I guess I will have to contact them. Thanks for your help so far!