This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: how do we translate images?

Solution: - If you added them manually (through HTML or with a raw HTML element in your builder) then you just need to upload them and use the correct image links in the translations.

- If you added them through an image element, you can go to WPML > Media Translation > find and translate these images with the correct one and they would be translated

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hooiC 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
April 4, 2019 at 8:12 am #3532991

hooiC

Tell us what you are trying to do? how do we translate the texts in the images – “ Download on the Appstore” and “GET it on GoogePlay images . are there already ready made for these images in German? what do we have to do to link this to the german app. do we need a code to do this?

Is there any documentation that you are following? hidden link click on : App herunterladen

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

April 4, 2019 at 10:56 am #3534193

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

Those images come from the play store (or should come from there) so you can ask them for the ones in the languages you want, then you can proceed with one of the methods below:

- If you added them manually (through HTML or with a raw HTML element in your builder) then you just need to upload it and use the correct image.

- If you added them through an image element, you can go to WPML > Media Translation > find and translate these images with the correct one

i don't think you should translate the links because they already redirect you to your language's play store/appstore

Regards

April 4, 2019 at 3:01 pm #3536269

hooiC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you again!