This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 6:23 am #4338105

mariaI-7

I am trying to: I choose a language or a currency to see only that language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: same as on yours site for language, see picture attached. For currencies I want to see the symbol on a green background (same as language) and to be visible only chosen currency symbol.

Instead, I got: a static dropdown list for both language and currency. For currency I see a simbol on a white background.

August 5, 2019 at 1:28 pm #4340971

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

The theme Adorn is not in our compatibility list.
This seems like a WPML compatibility issue with the theme. However, I am not 100% sure if it is so.

I would request you to kindly upload your theme (Adorn) to the sandbox site (link below) This will enable me to confirm any compatibility issue with the theme. Please configure the theme the same as in your site. also, complete the WPML plugin configuration which is already installed in the sandbox site.

One-Click Login:hidden link

Please let me know once done. I will check the issue there

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] drop-down list language switcher and currencies switcher’ is closed to new replies.