Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 22, 2015 at 1:54 pm #624427

Jon

I am trying to: get my drop down menu to operate again...

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: my drop down menu

Instead, I got: list menu function only, even when I select drop down menu. The drop down menu was working fine - I switched over to the list menu to see how it looked and now it won't revert. Annoying.

May 22, 2015 at 8:30 pm #624660

Bruno

When you try to reverse, the option does not save or the option save, but the frontend continues displaying language selector in list format?

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists?

Thank you.

May 23, 2015 at 4:47 am #624728

Jon

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the speedy response - the option does save ('Data saved' message appears at least), but yes, the front end doesn't update.

I've disabled all non-WPML plugins and unfortunately no luck.

(p.s. Don't get me wrong with the 'Annoying' thing - I LOVE your plugin 🙂

May 25, 2015 at 8:48 am #625242

Jon

Hi Bruno,

Any chance of assistance here?

Thanks

May 25, 2015 at 1:21 pm #625489

Bruno

Sorry for the delay.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] drop’ is closed to new replies.