This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 21, 2019 at 8:21 pm #4434939

timoB-13

Hello I have a problem with dropdown menue (diferent ring sizes) on the product page in the woocommerce shop. in the german translation the numbers of the ringsizes doesnt show up. I already activated and deactivated wpml plugins (but not the theme plugin)
Here it can be seen:
hidden link
when you change to english language the dropdown displays perfect but in the german translations the numbers are missing

August 21, 2019 at 10:05 pm #4435183

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please let me know if you had the chance to take a look and follow the documentation in the link below:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#translating-product-variations

Please let me know.

I will be waiting for your response.

PS: Just a note that I am at the end of my shift at the moment and I will be able to get back to you tomorrow.

If you would prefer to not wait for a ticket response, you can mark this current ticket as resolved and in the process of creating a new ticket, you can select the "Live chat" option (it should be the default method now).

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei