Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by francoisB 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
February 27, 2018 at 4:36 am

francoisB

I am trying to: Access the Woocommerce categories from the dropdown menu in the widget

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:The different categories displayed

Instead, I got: Nothing to select.

Furthermore, if I delete the translated categories - they then become visible BUT*** then the breadcrumbs give a 404 error page when clicking on them.

At the moment I have the categories translated so the breadcrumb issue will not show.

March 1, 2018 at 2:47 am #1532482

francoisB

I still need help...

March 3, 2018 at 4:14 am #1534981

francoisB

Guys, I live in Asia and when I leave a message, I am ahead of you by at least 6 hours. I cannot believe that all I get are emails from the support robot telling me you are closing for the day and not one actual person can even reply that there is at least someone thinking about a solution...

March 5, 2018 at 8:58 am #1535860

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you on this issue.

I recently tried to check your site to view the issue, but I was able to select categories from the drop-down without any issues, so would you mind checking the issue once more and if it exists, would you mind providing me few further steps to reproduce it?

If you can please provide us a screenshot showing the detailed information for the issue. This will help us to recognize the issue really quick. You like to make use of "upload an image" below the comment area to upload screenshots.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

March 7, 2018 at 2:52 am #1538466

francoisB

I found a solution on my own