This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by lisaM-3 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Mladen Andrejic.

Author Posts
August 25, 2015 at 4:23 am #686400

The J

I don't actually need support for this, just wanted to share with WPML users the fix for the problem occurring when they try to view a idx listing page in another lang, and getting the error:

We're sorry, but there's nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.

Since Diverse Solutions is not interested in updating this horrid plugin (that people paid for - the account to use it with), and keeps saying that it should be WPML to fix it (lol it has nothing to do with WPML actually), I decided to fix it myself because a client of mine needed it.

So here it's the updated package.
Enjoy!
hidden link

August 25, 2015 at 6:45 am #686452

The J

And here's a revised custom lang selector to go with it.

// Custom Lang Selector
if (function_exists('icl_get_languages')) {
	// Native Lang Name
	function get_language_name($code=''){
		global $sitepress;
		$details = $sitepress->get_language_details($code);
		$language_name = $details['display_name']; //english_name //display_name
		return $language_name;
	}
	// Custom Lang Selector
	function languages_list_header() {
		$languages = icl_get_languages('skip_missing=0&orderby=custom');
		if(!empty($languages)){
			foreach($languages as $l) {
				if($l['active'] == '1') {
					$active_class = ' active';
				} else {
					$active_class = '';
				}
				if(is_page_template('template-idx.php') && $l['active'] != '1') {
					echo '<li><a class="btn'.$active_class.'" href="'.$l['url'].str_replace('/'.ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE.'/', '', $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]).'" title="'.get_language_name($l['language_code']).'" role="button">'.$l['language_code'].'</a></li>';
				} else {
					echo '<li><a class="btn'.$active_class.'" href="'.$l['url'].'" title="'.get_language_name($l['language_code']).'" role="button">'.$l['language_code'].'</a></li>';
				}

}
		}
	}
}
August 25, 2015 at 11:40 am #686781

Mladen Andrejic

Hello Jany,

Thanks for the fixes and effort. I know there are other clients that use dsIDXpress and reported errors with it so this will be very usefull.

Thanks again.

September 3, 2015 at 3:36 pm #697076

lisaM-3

Hi Mladen,
I've just uploaded the dsidxpress_wpml_fix to my WP site and it finally makes that annoying dsIDXpress plugin work with WPML. THANKS Jany!!!
Is there anything in the works to make WPML compatible with the dsIDXpress plugin (-- they certainly won't do anything about it)?
Is there any way of getting in contact with Jany?
Thanks,
Lorenzo

September 15, 2015 at 6:36 pm #704905

lisaM-3

Hi Mladen,
I've just uploaded the dsidxpress_wpml_fix to my WP site and it finally makes that annoying dsIDXpress plugin work with WPML. THANKS Jany!!!
Is there anything in the works to make WPML compatible with the dsIDXpress plugin (-- they certainly won't do anything about it)?
Is there any way of getting in contact with Jany?
Thanks,
Lorenzo

The topic ‘[Closed] dsIDXpress compatibility fix for WPML’ is closed to new replies.