We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm

kataK

I have this kind of messages in my error log:

[24-Jun-2019 13:58:08 UTC] WordPress database error Duplicate entry '509-hu' for key 'trid_lang' for query UPDATE `wp_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'hu' WHERE `translation_id` = '769' made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, SitePress->rebuild_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

How can I get rid of this problem?

Additionally the WPML and the JupiterX theme works well on alone. But when I turn on these together, the site experiences technical difficulties:

June 24, 2019 at 8:31 pm #4079689

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hi There,

this is most likely happening due to the duplicated entry within the database

if possible i would like to take a closer look at your WPML database tables to resolve this issue

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

June 25, 2019 at 6:26 am
June 25, 2019 at 5:59 pm #4086583

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hi There,

my apologies the reason i was asking again was due to the credentials not working when i tried to access the site , if possible please review them and update me

The topic ‘[Closed] Duplicate entry for key’ is closed to new replies.