This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Updating the WPML plugins resolved the issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by marcH-8 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Robert.

Author Posts
November 16, 2014 at 9:46 am #512020

marcH-8

Hi Robert,

since the old topic was closed, I started a new one. You said the duplicate taxonomies are a bug and will be resolved in the next update. But it happens only in Italian language, not German or English. So, maybe there is a wrong setting?! Maybe you could still have a look at my wpml settings.

However, I cannot send you the login credentials, because I can not make this post private. How can I send them?
Thanks, marc

November 16, 2014 at 11:19 am #512037

jovanN

I have the same problem.

November 17, 2014 at 3:04 pm #512640

Robert

Hey Marc,

I have enabled the private field. Could you provide your WP admin and FTP credentials? I'll take a closer look at your settings to double check. NOTE: Please make a full back-up of the site.

Thanks,
Robert

November 18, 2014 at 1:28 pm #513387

Robert

Hey March,

A newer versions of WPML have been released. Can you please update the plugins and test that the issues persists?

Could you also please provide your debug information? You can find this information in WPML > Support > Debug. You can paste your debug information in the debug field below. http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks,
Robert

December 3, 2014 at 7:53 am #522045

marcH-8

Hi Robert, the problem has been resolved with the new update.

Thanks!

marc