This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.59 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
March 10, 2019 at 11:12 am

tamasV-4

Hi,

I've serached past support tickets, but did not find a solution for this issue.

I wonder if you help me to understand why WPML WooCommerce Multilingual creates two copies of the same product when performing the product duplicate task, pls?

Thanks,
Tamas

March 11, 2019 at 10:12 am #3309603

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello Tamas, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I tried to reproduce the issue on my local test install but I wasn't able.

1. Could you please elaborate a little more on the steps to reproduce the issue so I can be able to reproduce it?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you do may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

2. To isolate the cause of the issue, try the following steps, preferably on a staging version of the site:
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
- Disable all the plugins except WPML and its add-ons, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
- Set a default theme (eg. Storefront or Twenty Sixteen).
- If the issue is solved, please re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin.
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.

- Please report me when the issue comes back.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Duplicating woocommerce pruduct creates two copies’ is closed to new replies.