This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
November 9, 2018 at 2:26 pm #2893581

jana

Hello! I built a WP website in 3 languages and added an ecwid store in each language.
hidden link

Unfortunately the product pages or category pages are often unavailable.
Without any reason you just land on a 404 page when clicking a direct link to a product or category.

The links are not broken. This also happens when I just link to some product or category from a post in my blog or social networks.

Sometines the links work, then they stop working. Sometimes it helps to reload the page. Sometimes I publish a link and half of my readers can see the page and buy sometnhing, and other ones are writing "your page is not working". Mostly the category links are not working. But this also happens with direct links to products. In all 3 languages. Sometimes at the same time. Sometimes it's working in one language but broken in the other one.

I contacted the ecwid support. They contacted WPML support. And WPML answered that this is some compatibility problem between WPML and Ecwid and it is on the WPNL side. I hope you can solve this soon!

November 12, 2018 at 4:43 pm #2899444

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

From what I can see, this issue has been already escalated to our developers.
I just asked for updates.

I will inform you as soon as I get more details.

Thank you for your patience

May 10, 2019 at 5:04 pm #3786953

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

our Compatibility Team has just informed me that a new version of Ecwid has been released.
This version includes WPML support.

Please let me know if the update solves the issue.

Thank you