Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by srdjan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: srdjan.

Author Posts
October 7, 2018 at 6:52 pm #2794177

geraldined-2

Edge Slider: I translated all the slides and briefly had this working. Then it stopped?!

October 8, 2018 at 8:29 am #2795100

srdjan
Supporter

Hello Geraldined,
are talking about Artbees Edge Slider shortcode (for Visual Composer)?

Can you remember when it stopped?
(on some update, plugin activation, any other change)

October 8, 2018 at 8:49 am #2795176

geraldined-2

Hi there,

Here is the debut info. It is Artbees Edge Slider I believe. The one that comes with the Jupiter theme. It was working absolutely fine and then it wasn't. The only thing that I did in between those two things was add a page to the French menu. I have since tried removing this to see if it went back, but it doesn't. It works on the original English version just not on the translated page.

Thanks

October 8, 2018 at 1:25 pm #2796113

srdjan
Supporter

Hi Geraldined,
I just checked Jupiter at our test site and Edge Slider appears working fine.

I need more info to replicate issue:
- How you translated slides? (are translations appearing fine in backend)
- Have you checked if Visual Composer Edge Slider cell is correctly set for other language?
- Have you used plain shortcode?

Also it would help if you can give us access to your backend so we can see issue.
Also Duplicator export would help to replicate and debug issue.

I set next reply as private so you can share link to one of these if you wish to do so.

The topic ‘[Closed] Edge Slider not working’ is closed to new replies.